Last updated: May 2014
Information that is gathered from visitors
In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit.
- Where registration is required (only in the Sharing forum area), the visitor's email and a username and password for logging in will be stored on the server.
- How the Information is used?
- The information is used to ensure postings to the forum can only made by registered persons.
- E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
- E-mail may be sent to inform you of news (this is an option selected by the user).
- If you have registered for the forum, you may unregsiter at any time by following the instructions displayed at the forum.
Age of Website Visitors
- We request that visitors to this website be 18 years of age or older.